- What is the KSR School of the year award?
The purpose of the KSR School of the Year Awards program is to recognize academic and institutional success in education institutions in Kenya. The three categories of awards are:
- Technology integration in the classroom (e-learning, computer labs, learning and school management systems)
- Educational Achievement (i.e. schools that show outstanding educational growth, improvement, commitment or intellectual development in academic subjects)
- Facilities and Amenities ( i.e. recreation facilities, libraries, computer labs)
- Who is eligible for the KSR School of the Year 2013?
All Pre-Primary, Primary, High Schools, Colleges and Universities both private and public registered with the Ministry of Education in Kenya.
- How Can My School Apply for the KSR School of the Year Award 2013?
To apply for the award, each school must complete the following 2 steps:
1. Enter your school information in the school data survey
2. Fill out the KSR School of the Year Award 2013 entry form:
The winning schools will receive the KSR School of The Year 2013 Award which includes certificate plaque for display at the school. The winning schools will be announced and notified in April 2014.
Thank you very much and we look forward to reading about your academic institution.
Please contact KSR with any questions
*********** The deadline to apply for the KSR School of the Year Award is February 28th 2014. *********